So here's the fun I've been having lately. My first attempt at a little notebook taught me a very valuable lesson about watching where you're punching holes - I botched the front of the watermelon cover! Lucky for me, my youngest daughter was more than willing to take it off my hands for me! (I can't get the picture to turn the right way - sorry!)

This is a book that my oldest daughter designed. The cut outs gave my machine fits - won't be doing that again any time soon! But she loves it, so that's what counts! The sheets inside have an occasional colored page, so it's like a 5-section notebook.

Here is my son's notebook. He wanted it to be round, but after battling with things yesterday, I just didn't have it in me! So a square book with a round pokeball on it works just fine! The inside covers have printed pokemon characters all over them - he's having so much fun just looking and naming all the pokemon and dividing them into classes. (Don't ask me!)

This is a word book that I'm working on for Father's Day. I haven't done any embellishing yet, but I'll get there!
No comments:
Post a Comment