Life is chaotic, messy, wild and crazy, but most of all - fun!
Friday, July 3, 2009
Wedding Dinner
Valerie married a wonderful man (Mike Hatch). He's so much fun and his family is super sweet. They hosted a dinner the night before the wedding - I had fun taking pictures, even if Curt wasn't too amused! I finally got this cute shot of him with Valerie, however - and it's adorable!!
I'm a stay-at-home mom to three amazing children who help keep me on my toes and keep life interesting. My incredibly amazing and supportive husband makes it all seem easy. Life is good!
To Tickle Your Funny Bone - things I've found off other sites/blogs...
From a friend's friend in El Paso recalling her mother: As a child, she and her friends always played a game called "Ron Cheepy Ron." (Said best w/ a thick Spanish accent) I think I was in college when she realized the name of the game was actually "Run Sheep Run!!" I've never seen her laugh so hard!!
From my friend Jennifer: The thirteen-year-old girl: Mom, could you go to the store and get me some pads? The eight-year-old boy: Wow! You're going to be on the football team?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment