
So, here is what has been taking up most of my spare time for the last three days... SEWING! This is my daughter's dress for my sister-in-law's wedding next month. She has chosen banana yellow and spinach green as colors (doesn't sound like a great combination to eat!) and it will be so much fun to see everyone together in the colors! My daughter loves the dress - especially the sparkles. (I think you can see them on the bodice close-up.)

I'll have to get a picture of her wearing the dress, so I can get a feel of how it really turned out.
So - now it's time to move onward and upward - to my other daughter's dress!
From what I can tell from the photo, you did a wonderful job with that dress! I'm so proud! Sewing is quite an intensive activity, and it looks as though you have mastered it!
ReplyDelete