Friday, March 27, 2009

I Lost My Phone!

As a rule, I very rarely lose things. I just don't! I may not know where something is a particular time, but I can narrow the location down to two or three places and find it within minutes (usually!). Not so this time - I lost my phone! I know where it was Monday night, but come Tuesday morning, it was no where to be found. I didn't go anywhere Monday night, but my son did take the garbage out Tuesday morning, and he's been known to knock things into the garbage before, and I'm afraid that's what happened. I'm relieved we have insurance on the phone - but there's still the deductible to pay - and it's not an amusing amount! I miss my phone - it has my whole life in it and I feel totally lost without it. I can't wait for the UPS man to come today to bring me my replacement!

No comments:

Post a Comment