Monday, March 23, 2009

Snakes and Cub Scouts

Okay - I haven't really told anyone - but I got recruited to work with the cub scouts in town. They're starting back up the pack, and I'm just insane enough to agree to help! One of the hugest drawbacks is actually the shirt - honestly! Of course, that's the part that my husband thinks is the greatest - he gets all giddy when he sees me in it. What's with that?!?
Anyway - at one of the activities the boy scouts held, they had a gal from the DNR come talk about the endangered snakes in our area. Here's a fun picture of my oldest holding one of the snakes - she loved it! And I can proudly say that I held two of the three being passed around as well. Will miracles never cease? Apparently not!

No comments:

Post a Comment