Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sweet Daughter

My youngest daughter just makes me smile. Yesterday I asked her to fold the towels that were in the dryer (I was helping my oldest with homework and the beep on the dryer was driving me nuts!) She said, "In a minute..." so I didn't hold a lot of hope that she'd get right on it. I then promptly forgot all about the request, and continued on with homework and dinner.

It wasn't until this morning that I found this fun little pile of towels folded on the dryer. She remembered my request, and although the folding job is a little crude, she did it! (Guess it's time for a lesson in folding...)

More than anything I'm just grateful for wonderful children who are trying so hard to be good and do what's right, and for a wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment